Each fall, the Stanford University football team takes the field at recently built Stanford Stadium for exciting gridiron action. The state-of the-art stadium seats 50,000 and is one of America's premier college football facilities. Check out the Stanford Fan Fest each game day three hours before kickoff in the hammer throw area, which features live music, food, face-painting, and Stanford info booths.
Guests of the Cardinal Hotel will not only enjoy being within walking distance of the stunningly beautiful Stanford University campus but they will also have an opportunity to score a great deal with our Stanford Sports Package. The package features a comfortable guestroom and complimentary Grab & Go breakfast for two at Bistro Maxine.
Stanford Sports Package includes:
- Discounted Guestroom for Two
- Complimentary Grab & Go Breakfast for Two (Bistro Maxine)
For more information about our Stanford Sports Package, please contact the hotel directly at 650-323-5101. Rate for this package is $149.00 plus tax per night (Friday and Saturday) and is based upon availability
2014 Stanford Football Schedule
- Aug. 30 (Sat.) - UC Davis
- Sept. 6 (Sat.) - USC
- Sept. 13 (Sat.) - Army
- Oct. 10 (Fri.) - Washington State
- Nov. 15 (Sat.) - Utah
For more information please visit the Stanford Football website
2014-15 Stanford Men's Basketball Schedule
For more information, please visit the Stanford Basketball website.
- Tue, Apr 15 St. Mary's (California)
- Thu, Apr 17 Arizona State
- Fri, Apr 18 Arizona State
- Sat, Apr 19 Arizona State
- Sat, Apr 26 California
- Sun, Apr 27 California
- Mon, Apr 28 California
- Tue, May 06 Santa Clara
- Tue, May 13 San Jose State
- Fri, May 16 Washington State
- Sat, May 17 Washington State
- Sun, May 18 Washington State
- Tue, May 20 Pacific Stanford
For more information, please visit the Stanford Baseball website.